Integrating a Positive Self Concept
- Accomplishments 'n Achievements Archives - poetry, stories, visual arts, etc.
- Beehive - a virtual tour of the garden, garden photo's of plants, wildlife, poetry, art, words of inspiration, etc.
- B. J. Davis - schedule of B.J. Davis out of the box concert tour.
- A Celebration of Wheels - a salute to the contemporary wheelchair and some active wheelchair users who lead full and fulfilling lives.
- Consequential Ideas- greeting card and T-shirt designs for able bodied and disabled persons alike.
- Crooked Rainbows - is a gift and greeting card company that features kids and adults with disabilities doing everday, wonderful, inspirational things.
- Disability is... from a speech by Alan Bergman.
- Disability is Natural - Welcome to a new way of thinking. A news letter, a store and a book.
- Disability Resource - packets of postcards advertising products and services.
- The Disability Grapevine - a free, daily on-line newspaper focused on disability issues.
- "Dizabled" starring Leeder O. Men - a weekly comic strip.
- Facts About Disability and "Quality of Life" - Carol Gill, April , 1999.
- Historical Overview of Disability Policy - Nancy Murray, May 2, 2003.
- Inbox Robot - disabilities news and latest information.
- Independent Living Library - click on "library"; key documents on independent living.
- Life on Wheels - a new book by Gary Karp.
- Paralinks - an electronic magazine for people with spinal cord injury.
- Pip Squeakers - baby and toddler shoes that motivates while enhancing auditory skills.
- The Self-Help Sourcebook - for information on finding support organizations related to disability. Do a search at the bottom of the page on the term "disability."
- World Association of People with Disabilities - for people who are alive, involved and effective in their every day lives!
Personal Care Attendants
Last Updated: 3-2-2006